Please complete this self-evaluation questionnaire to assess your current confidence in the following topics.
How would you rate your confidence in the following?
1. Knowledge on diabetes and cardiovascular disease
2. Recognising the different types of cardiovascular complications
3. Identifying the pathophysiology of cardiovascular complications in diabetes.
4. Discussing the epidemiology of coronary heart disease, cerebrovascular disease and peripheral vascular disease
5. Advising on the potential risk factors associated with cardiovascular complications
6. Advising on the screening and diagnostic tests for detecting cardiovascular complications in people with diabetes
7. Advising on the management strategies for cardiovascular complications
8. Make a note of three personal learning objectives that you hope to achieve by completing this online course:
Your initial self-evaluation has been successfully saved.
Please return to the module menu to continue the Course.
Are you already registered? Welcome back!
Thank you for your interest in the IDF School of Diabetes!
If you would like to receive updates on IDF activities
An activation email has been sent to
Go to your email inbox and click on the link to complete the registration and start the course.
If you do not receive the email, please check your spam folder or request for the email to be resent.
“The activation mail has been successfully sent!”
Choose Course Language
Please enter your Email ID to request a password reset.
Enter your Email ID